Kelp Process: Step 2

So I put the clay into the plaster molds, but it didn’t work because when the plaster got wet it reactivated it, and the clay stuck to the plaster…making it really hard to peel off.

I had to think of an alternative.

I turned to silicone which ended up solving my problems. I took the plaster molds and then made silicone. There is a particular measurement, some people would use a scale…others FORGET ABOUT IT! Just depends what kind of person you are. Tony helped me with the measurements, there was no scale…

 

 

 

Advertisements
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: